Sunday, August 28, 2005

Es Obvio

I have gotten correspondence from not literally thousands of blog readers from around the world. They are puzzled by the name of the blog. `Who is this Pepino Suave?`, they ask. ¨Is he a food item?¨, they question. ¨Should I Run?¨, they ponder.

Why, Pepino Suave is Yours Truly, Tim Fournier. I don´t know if these thousands of readers live miles from civilization, or if they simply spend too much time on their computers, but the whole Pepino Suave phenomena has been around for a while now, kids. My alter ego, Pepino Suave (Cool Cucumber) is a calm, mild mannered teacher. You´ll never see him sweat. He is known far and wide as a storyteller, singer, and gamesman. He is a master of none of these , but has a hoot trying. Hear him sing ¨Itsey Bitsey Spider¨in Spanish and you might understand the Pepino Suave Thing.

You live in darkness no longer, dear reader.

2 comments:

Pepino Suave said...

Meeks! Are you coming to Durango! Yippy Skippy! You´ll love it here. Its like Cowboy Manizales, if you know what I mean.
See you soon,
Melon

Anonymous said...

I've witnessed the Pepino Suave thing too! I don't believe you saw him sweat, I mean, it's impossible! Anyway El Pepino Suave thing es mucho loco!

Si llamma, Coco Loco

PS: Inky, how come you can't post a comment as anonymous in your blog. Now I can't give you any comments about the YMCA. Well, maybe I can here. Do you go to the Y down town.