Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Trineo

I know. Pepino Suave followers around the globe plead, "Pictures! Post the pictures!" I promised pictures of Talea's dramatic portrayal of an angel and my return to the First World for yesterday's entry. I failed you, dear reader, and I am sorry for that. It is just that sledding at Johnandlinda's and winterizing the windows trumped going to Sam's club to get the pix on a CD. We'll try again today, although the sledding hill beckons yet again. It is a toasty 22 degrees out as I type. A balmy breeze is blowing down-slope, and the snow should be slick from yesterday's sledders. Pepino and staff make no promises today; just stay tuned.

Juguemosnos,

Pepino Resbaloso

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, the disgrunteled Wiseman did return to Zion for the birth of baby Jesus. I thoght he was barred last year. Could it be he was in the disguise of Talea's father????