Saturday, April 08, 2006

Student Work


(Double click for a better look-see)
This is Coco Loco's first installment of the continuing saga of Bob el Gorila. Bob el Gorila is the famed, if controversial, CEO of Pepino Suave's Institute of Games, Songs, and Stories.
Coco Loco, author and illustrator, is one of the many creative students at Blessed Breading. He was first inspired by Bob el Gorila way back in second grade. Coco Loco's cartoon depiction of Bob's travels around the world will be an ongoing feature of the award-winning Pepino Suave Blog. Eat your heart out Gary Trudeau.

Para servirle,

Peps

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALABAR DIOS, I'm on the blog!!!!!!! Anonymous se llama Coco Loco (see how well this humble pepino has tought me, I can speak Spanish)! Coco Loco viene es la blog mucho.... more Spanish!

Anonymous said...

Coco Loco, what is going to be your next comic. I mean what is going to be number 3?

Anonymous said...

Person above: go to the place were there are 16 comments (a Pepino Suave record) and up there Coco Loco has what his 3d and 4th comics will be.

PS: I am not Coco Loco, although I do this : after my ps's.

Anonymous said...

Cool job coco loco. Tu esta la puto e come verga.

Anonymous said...

Blessed Sacrement Talent Show!!!

On Sunday at 6:00, some of Blessed Sacrements kids and teachers will be showing of there talents. Be there or be square.

When:Well, today it's April 27, but I'm now sure if there will be a Sunday in April. For now, it's this Sunday at 6:00.
Where: At Blessed Sacrement School. I should ask Pepino Suave if it's alright to tell where Blessed Sacrement School is. So, Pepino Suave, can I say where it is?

Note: Coco Loco will be there doing the Napoleon Dynamite dance with his friend. This will be flipping awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry. I didn't know that I wasn't suppose to use blessed you know on the blog because you call it blessed... Maybe I said to much. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

ALABAR DIOS!
Gra-c-us DIOS!