Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Grannyisms

Thimble Pie- a flick of the index finger applied to the skull at a torque rate equivalent to the strike of a tightly-wound cobra, or a snapped bungy cord. Leaves a sensation of combined shame, grief, and the pain of a migraine.
As in, "I beat Granny at sixteen hands of Pay The Man and she gave me a mighty thimble pie." or, "I left my science project on Granny's bed so she cracked me from behind with a thimble pie. Where are the 22's*?"

Me hace falta mi abuela,

Pepino Nieto

*Canadian over-the-counter, eh, painkiller with the potency of morphine.

3 comments:

RC HAMMER said...

Probarse BioFreeze. Coco Loco Sr. mi gusta BioFreeze mucho...

RC Hammer / Coco Loco

Anonymous said...

God bless Granny. She will live on forever. I love you and think of you often. Grannyisms are an integral part of who I am.
Muy sappioso,
Mike

Pepino Suave said...

Sap away, bro. Te quiero tambien (sin abrazos. Our legions of fans will think The Moose's boys are loose in their loafers).
Yea, hardly a day goes by with out a Grannyism. I'll post 'em as I think of 'em.
How about an entry on refried mashed potatoes? Or Friday night Fried Chicken? Or Marzipan? Or Bingo nights? Or a beige Dodge Dart? Or Coffee and a Pall Mall?
Say hi to Bebe Gorila and Coliflor, and the Missus.
'Mano out...