Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Navigator

Hey Pickled Peeps of mine.The guy that gives me the low-down on everything from fashion to furniture, my personal navigator, a slack-joweled lokel named Ignatius, has told me about a book called Applebee's America. This tome of contemporary marketeering was written by a couple of guys, and by Ron Fournier, a revered journalist and savvy Pay-the-Man wiz. You got to get your mits on this book. Today I am going to tell nine people to read it.

Lector familiar,

Pepinazo

P.D. You can own your very own copy: www.amazon.com

3 comments:

Isabella said...

hola pepino suave!!!!!!! this is Isabella from spanish 6th grade!!!!! you're awesome!!!!!



well cya when I do


~Bella~

Isabella said...

also pepino suave......will you come to my basketball game on Sabado (spelling??) 23 de Septiembre? Por favor?

Pepino Suave said...

Hola Isabela, La Reina del Sexto Grado. ?Donde esta el partido de baloncesto?
Nos vemos....