Sunday, March 11, 2007

Fresco

An uneventful week in Pepinoville, home of things Suave. Weather turns towards spring, and a slow, sunny melt has turned the fluff into slush. Nieghbors meet at the end of the driveway and bang on ice, attempting to reclaim cement lost months ago. Cars carry a film of salt dust, and every other mailbox leans away from the snow plow or inexperienced driver that tapped them during the previous storms.
Futsol season nears an end as mitts and bats come up from the basement. The YMCA is less crowded. Humans begin to outnumber the geese at the park. The river unfroze.
I think I'll go sort out my shorts. Maybe take my bike off the garage rafter.

Llega la primavera,

Pepino S.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know I put your spanish story in the paper. :)
Rosa Rosada

Anonymous said...

Muchas gracias Rosa Rosado. Tu eres la mejor periodista en el mundo.
Tu Profesor,
P.Suave

Anonymous said...

RC Hammer, who is pepinita????? anyway i am now going to be known as the retired blogger!!! (lol) sry i deleted it! :( oh well, life.......goes on. nice comment so far huh? well it doesn't stop here!!! i really really really like ur new blog. although i should say that Isabella 2 link doesnt work. sry! just let u know. I think its really cool that u can now put non blogger links on ur blog. how come u have ur old blog link on ur NEW blog?? i have an idea for ur story name....... THE DOOMED CITY!!!!! like it???? if not, its fine with me, but u asked me for an idea so i gave u one. CHERISH IT!!!!!! Just kidding!! :) i'm having fun typing this RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY long comment!!! i never EVER have typed such a LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG comment before!!!!! :) :) :) :( :) :) :) happy faces!!!! so yeah just doing my EXTRA LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG comment. just saying now that my comment will have to come to an end soon. :( :( BOO HOOO !!!!!!! soooooooooo sad!!!:( o well i wonder if this is longer than all the ones u posted for me??? i dont know or yo no se!! o well.... tell me who pepinita is at DsGcKhLoRoFl !!!!!

RC HAMMER said...

Pardon my English Pepino Suave.
Kaylee, were you talking to me becaause this isn't my blog. It is pepino Suave's. Mine is:
http://theflippingsweetblogtwo.blogspot.com.

Anyway, Pepinita is pepino Suave's daughter.

RC Hammer