Thursday, October 27, 2005

Peanut Butter and Jelly

Pepino Sauve Fans, we need help. We need the lyrics to Raffy´s chart-topper, "Peanut Butter and Jelly (Thats What I Like in my Belly)". I done forgot the lyrics and Group 3B, 45 of the zaniest Mexican chavitos to be found in the Guadiana Valley helped create a story today that just begs for this song as its theme.
You see, there was a crow with three p.b.j. sandwiches. He was very hungry. He ate two of the sandwiches and left one behind the cactus. The coyote came along and, hungry himself, ate the remaining sandwich. I´ve left out many details for the sake of your time, but needless to say it is a saga of love and loss.
If you can help us, please send the lyrics by way of this blog, or our email address.

As always, gracias por su apoyo,

El Pepino Hambriento

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew I could coun´t on you.
We thank you, Shirly,
Pepino and gang