Saturday, October 15, 2005

Vomito

News flash, Pepino Suave fans: the world´s best throw-up story ever told is at your very finger tips. Simply click on the¨Inky Fournier" link to your right and read her entry from yesterday. It is certain to be a classic in vomit-lore.
Remember when ol´Pepino Suave documented his spleen-wretching experience in this blog back in early September? As sick a pepino as I was, my experience was not as mobile, public, or humiliating as lovely Inky´s.
Beware, dear reader, enjoy her words between meals. She is graphic.

Cien por ciento sano,
El Pepino Más Chido

12 comments:

Joe G said...

Tim...

That was a good vomit story, but I still think the Woody situation at U of D will never be topped, at least not in my lifetime.....

Pepino Suave said...

Joe,
You have a fine memory.
PS

Anonymous said...

Hi pepinos uaves student`s???
how are you pepinos ???

your teacher is very very fun and sociality and my teaher is ...????????

Anonymous said...

hello i just want to tell you i like the web site.
i think your web site need a little more of presentation, because is very simple.
i really like the contents of the page.

Anonymous said...

i`m cesar i really apreciated if you send me to my email.
charmedcld@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

good clas is

Anonymous said...

hello boy y gir

Anonymous said...

esperemos que le aya cuatado durango que se la pasara agusto y contento con su familia en esta ciudad tan tranquila , lo queremos mucho 2 G lo se balla :(

Anonymous said...

hola nadamas para decirle GRACIAS POR TODO a otra cosa digale a todos sus alumnos de e.u. que me agreguen para platikar jeje mi msn es : fatys_15_10hotmail.com gracias y BYE

Anonymous said...

hello im arturo my mail is turoktkdatl_@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

w0o0o0o0o0olaz
add me dcaso92@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

soy jorge luis sanchez hdz. como esta la maestra poncha
(alfonsina) todavia tiene pelos de hombre