Friday, June 16, 2006

La Calabaza

  • We've finally planted the family pumpkin patch out in the Patio Pepino. Pepina arrived to the Casa Pepina yesterday, after a long day of reinvesting the Pepino wealth into the economy, to find a cemetary plot in her backyard. A short explanation clarified to her that it was simply preparation for next fall's Halloween jack-o-lantern.
  • The Pepino Suave Media Relations and Tech Support Department, an arm of Bob El Gorila's Mobile Laboratory of Yippee-Skippee Games, Songs, and Stories (and the guys that get my coffee in the morning), have installed a counter to calculate the globs of visitors to this fair blog each day. We aim for more visitors per day than the average McDonalds. Less fat.
  • Li'l Pepinita beat me at a word game yesterday.
  • I made several calls to hotels yesterday in an attempt to get a room for a conference I'll be attending this summer. Of the six hotels I called, five receptionists/clerks obviously didn't speak English in their homes. The sixth, native-like speaker, was surly and obviously completely unaware that she was speaking to Pepino Suave. My conclusion? The better you speak English, the nastier you are. Es obvio.
  • Los Gorilas Ocho, a think tank out of Nostril Hair, Arizona, came to a different conclusion. They found that the less English you spoke, the more likely you'd have to deal with costumers like Pepino Suave. Come to think of it, I spoke little English back when I bused tables at the Sign of the Pepino restaurant. Smart Apes. Thinkers all.

Me defiendo,

Pepinazo

8 comments:

Chinagirl411 said...

Hola Pepino Suave. I hope your having a great summer! Hope to see you next year!
Adios.

Chinagirl411

Pepino Suave said...

Hola China,
Espero que estes bien.

Chinagirl411 said...

Hola Pepino Suave! Coco Loco's blog is http://theflippingsweetblog.blogspot.com. Adios Amigo.

Chinagirl411

PS: I am doing well thank you, and you? My blog is http://believeinyourself-chinagirl411.blogspot.com

Pepino Suave said...

OK. Ya leo el blog de Coco L. Yo leo tu blog ahora. Saludos a nuestros amigos.

Chinagirl411 said...

Grazias Pepino Suave. I can tell this summer is going to be a long one. The days are going by slowly. Thank you for seeing my blog. I hope to see you soon!

Chinagirl411

PS: Adios

Chinagirl411 said...

Pepino Suave, how's your summer gooing? Adios.

Chinagirl411

Pepino Suave said...

Bien. Juego mucho con Talea. Sra.Pepina, tambien. Hablas mucho espanol durante las vacaciones?

Chinagirl411 said...

I don't really. Only like "Hola" and "Adios." I'll try to talk more spanish.

Chinagirl411