Friday, August 04, 2006

Faltan 32 Dias

A mere thirty-two days must pass before our children return to the school house. What is on Pepino Suave's mind during these, the dog days of summer?

Here is a look-see for this blog's faithful reader (s):

  • Nothing. Absolutely nothing, somedays. Somedays I can stare at a wall without a single synapse sparking in my melon. Truly remarkable. I think. Actually, point is, I don't think, sometimes.
  • How long will it take for students to get it that summer is over, school is back in session, and it just isn't fair? My money is on September 5th, 3:00 p.m. You?
  • How long will it take for teachers to get it that summer is over, school is back in session, and it just isn't fair? Put 20 clams on 9/5, 7:30 a.m for me, will you? Easy money...
  • Who killed the mockingbird?
  • Pepina and I could watch 24 hours, non-stop, of the Daily Show, and Colbert Report. To think we got cable for the soccer...
  • Li'l Pepinita could listen to 24 hours, non-stop, of Radio Disney. Thing is, it's a weak signal, and it only comes in on the Pepino Suave Express radio. We've put on extra-miles just so the little pickle can finish listening to a song.
  • My hips don't lie, either. So what's the point? I thought music lyrics were strange in my day...
  • The Calabaza patch is taking over the back yard. It has a grip on the lilac tree like a sea monster on Captain Jack Black.
  • Go Tigers

Faltan pocos dias,

Peppy

No comments: