Monday, September 05, 2005

Comments Please

Hey, Friends of Pepino Sauve (FOPS), don´t be shy. This was intended to be an interactive blog. In order for it to be interactive, we have to interact. Send your comments. I promise to respond. This is much easier to maintain than email correspondence. Just mouse over to the little ´comment´prompt there at the lower left side of my entries, double click, and give me a shout. I won´t bite. Promise.
Do you have questions, concerns, boyfriend problems? What mysteries of Mexico can I de-mystify? Want to share a recipe? Rage? Talk to me.
I´m on your side,
Pepinito

2 comments:

Joe G said...

Is there a fishladder in Durango!!!!!!

I didn't know I could comment...You know me, I can't not be sarcastic....

Pepino Suave said...

Hey Holly, Joe, y mi Bella Esposa,
Yea, Holly, those random comments are spooky. I got one tonight on my last entry from someone trying to send me to a pharmacutical company.
Joe, no fish ladder but there are plenty of local landmarks that I can mis-identify.
Ink, you are a FOPS groupy the minute you roll your eyes at one of my attempts at humor. You, my dear, are a charter member. xxoo